Retaining Walls in Newnan, GA
Your Source For Retaining Walls in Newnan, GA
If you know that your property could benefit from a retaining wall, we can easily help you work out the details. TruScape LLC has a wealth of experience regarding the various options that are available to you if you are interested in exploring retaining walls in Newnan, GA.
If you can dream it up, we can build it. From cinder blocks, to poured concrete, to natural stone, Truscape LLC has the knowledge and experience necessary to build the retaining walls that your property needs.
We have installed retaining walls for functional purposes, aesthetic purposes, and combinations of both in varying proportions. We have experience with using a wide variety of materials including wood, stone, poured concrete, and more, and we have expertise to guide your decisions regarding placement, as well.
Retaining walls are especially effective on sloped yards. If you’ve got a slope or want to find out more, give us a call at 470-241-0677 today and get started with a free estimate!
Schedule Your Service
Why Install A Retaining Wall in Newnan, GA
Why install retaining walls in Newnan, GA? The most obvious answer is that it’s a fun question to ask (out loud. 10 times. Fast as you can!). Beyond that, however, there are a two very good reasons for why homeowners choose to invest in the construction and installation of retaining walls in Newnan, GA.
1) Areas of a property may become inconvenient to access – or may become inaccessible all together – as a result of soil erosion. The natural paths of rainwater runoff can cause parts of a property to literally change shape over time depending upon the composition of the soil. Soil erosion is inevitable and if your property has certain physical qualities, one or more strategically located retaining walls could be very beneficial to your purposes.
2) If it isn’t impacting ease of access, soil erosion may prevent you from using areas of your property. You might still be able to walk over them, but if water is constantly flowing across soft earth, and is causing it to change and shift, how are you going to install an outdoor kitchen or patio? What if you want to cultivate a garden? Retaining wall exist precisely to combat issues like these.
3) Sometimes installing a retaining wall just makes your outdoor living areas look better. Aesthetics are a common driving force behind the decision to have a retaining wall built. And, in many cases, it is a combination of practicality and aesthetics that leads homeowner to choose to install retaining walls in Newnan, GA.
Retaining walls can built from poured concrete, brick, wood, or natural stone. The costs of these various material options range from $15 to $30 per square foot. The overall cost of the retaining wall construction and installation process itself can be affected by:
1) Any costs associated with the removal of leftover soil
2) Materials used to build the wall
3) Ease of access. (That is, the ease with which access to the location where the retaining wall needs to be built can be obtained.
4) Additional elements/features. (if you need steps to be added to the area protected by the retainer wall, for example)
Wherever you need one, TruScape, LLC can help you design and construct a retaining wall to serve whatever purpose you have in mind! Our design team will assist you with the design process and provide advice regarding the locations where retaining walls might be most useful on your property.
Call TruScapes LLC at 470-241-0677 or send us a message using our Contact Form to schedule your free inspection and estimate today!
We Offer the Following Landscaping Services in Newnan, GA
and the surrounding areas!
Our Office is located in Newnan, GA and we serve the following areas:
- Hogansville, GA
- Newnan GA
- Senoia, GA
- Peachtree City, GA
- Sharpsburg, GA
- Fayetteville, GA
- La Grange, GA
- Grantville, GA
Truscape was responsive to my questions and concerns. They offered a different solution to solving my situation which I did pick. I received three bids and their bid was in the middle. In a timely manner, they provide the work I requested and left the area clean. I do recommend this company.
– Denise F. Fayetteville, GA
Garrett was quick to respond, visit the site and provide an estimate. He is detail oriented and made sure we understood each other in the scope of the work. Garrett and his team are attentive to the details and quality of this job. Will use Truscape again and recommend them.
– Julie S. Senoia, GA